Friday, March 20, 2009

Driver Day...

haiz... tis mornin suddenly feel so hot...
noticed my air-cond not functionin lol...
thought my air-cond spoil already... =='''
when i went down onli noe my area no electric... =='''
and i forgot to charge my hp yesterday night...
den my hp out of batery lo... gotta use my sis hp...
around 1pm gotta go coll already...
my mom wanna go summit...
so fetch them go together lo...
ooya... and tbee oso...
after fetch him half way onli he notice he forgot to take his uniform... =='''
so fetch him go bac take lo...
den after class he need to go sunway...
den he tell me he forgot to bring his black shoes lol... zZzZz...
so fetch him balik again lo den send him to sunway lo... haha...
suddenly get a call from mar...
he at usj2 pula...
usj14 no electric den go usj2 CC play... zzz...
so fetch him along oso lo...
den balik to home... zZzzZz...
den......................... ntg to mention liao... ciao... :)

2 comments:

  1. tats y dun get a car ma..
    haha..anyway thx alot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. really like a driver...

    Never see u fetch me... only I go fetch you all...

    Why your Tbee so blur and funny that day de...

    If I'm you, I get mad ady...

    ReplyDelete