Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The pin!!! My leg!!! :(

erm... today got presentation...
after finish presentation...
me keith ste h.kit went to summit yamcha...
cause need to wait tbee and fetch him home...
his car rosak (so need to be his driver for few days lo...)
as usual, i went to tapo around 530...
went bac home around 730 jo...
sure muz bath lo...
mana tau dunno who throw the pin on the floor of my bathroom...
didnt see it on the floor lol...
guesssss wat!!! straight step on it lol...
the pin CUCUK deeply into my leg lol...
blood.... den skip skip skip...
at night, my dad fren bought a puppy to house ...
damn cute lol... haha...
the puppy named lucky, same name wif my dog lol...

tat is the dog... look like patung right??! :)

and now 1200 liao... gotta sleep liao... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment