Sunday, March 29, 2009

mind very blur now!!!

almost cant wake up on time today...
promised my cousin to play basketball wif him around 745...
but i 740 onli woke up... used 5 min time to blush teeth and drink 1 cup of milo...
den fetch him to usj18 play... bla bla bla...
after bath... went to my uncle workshop wif my dad... until 1++...
den follow my dad go work...
walao... the place damn freakin hot lol... body like evaporating!!!
after work damn tired... 55 go bac bath...
"battery low ady"... straight lay down on the bed zZzZzZz...
cause yesterday sleep tooo late...
slept for around 3 hours lol... i think over charge liao...
my mind feeel so heavy and blur... haha...

1 comment:

  1. swt... =,='...

    Why say until yourself like an electronic...

    so weird... Your blog very funny lol... Haha...

    All the adjective so funny...

    ReplyDelete